SABM 2023 Annual Meeting Attendees,
thank you for visiting HemoSonics!
Society for the Advancement of Blood Management
October 04-07, 2023
Gaylord Opryland, Nashville, TN
Looking forward to connecting with #SABM2023 attendees in Nashville, TN next week.
We have 4 Quantra® Abstract presentations during the Poster Presentations on Thursday, Oct 5th from 1:35 – 2:25pm in Ryman Studios D and E:
- Performance of the Quantra System with the QStat Cartridge in Liver Transplantation Compared to TEG 5000. (Deborah Winegar PhD, Katherine Seelam MS, Robert Wiard, Francesco Viola PhD)
- A Cost Reduction Analysis of Quantra QPlus PBM Impact on Blood Utilization and Wastage in a Tertiary Heart Surgery Program (Bruce Spiess, MD, Yong G Peng, MD, Melissa Burger, MD, Cynthia Garvan, PhD, Thorsten Haas, MD)
- Patient Blood Management using the Quantra QPlus System in Cardiac Surgery Results in Decreased Overall Transfusion and Improved Blood Component Stewardship (Melissa Burger, MD)
- Results after Implementation of a Novel Hemostasis Analyzer System in Cardiac Surgery: Do Clinical Outcomes Improve (Asad Shah, MD)
Please visit HemoSonics Booth #25 and see the
Quantra Hemostasis Analyzer
As your facility ramps up elective cardiac surgeries, goal-directed bleeding management and optimized use of blood products are of utmost importance. Whole-blood viscoelastic testing at the point of care has been proven to improve patient outcomes and reduce blood products usage and wastage. The Quantra Hemostasis Analyzer is the next-generation, closed-cartridge viscoelastic hemostatic assay optimized for point-of-care use in perioperative patients:
The Quantra is the only device on which we can operate safely without needing specialized rooms and a biohazard cabinet…
– Ekaterina Baryshnikova, PhD, IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, Milan, Italy
Request a Demo
Product Availability and Indications
The Quantra Hemostasis Analyzer, QPlus® and QStat® Cartridges, and their respective Quality Controls Level 1 and 2 are CE Marked for use with patients 18 years of age or older where an evaluation of their blood coagulation properties is desired. Coagulation evaluations are commonly used to assess clinical conditions in surgery (e.g. cardiovascular and trauma surgeries) to assess risk of hemorrhage and thrombosis before, during, and following the procedure. Product availability is subject to fulfillment of regulatory requirements in each market.