Join our Study
HemoSonics is looking for healthy volunteers to investigate blood clotting in a new medical device. Our Quantra Medical™ research department is conducting a study to establish normal values of coagulation parameters involved in hemostasis on the Quantra™ system.*
You may be eligible to participate if you are:
- Age 18-60
- Do not have a history of clotting/bleeding disease
- Not taking medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Coumadin, etc.
What the study involves:
- 2 to 3 laboratory visits
- Small volume blood draws at each visit
Compensation is provided.
For more information please call 434-202-1032 extension 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Anesthesia & Analgesia Profiles Quantra’s SEER Technology in Article of the Month and Podcast
- Abstract on SEER Technology to be Presented at PGA
- HemoSonics’ Groundbreaking System for the Management of Critical Bleeding Presented in Four Articles in Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Introduction to Quantra™ Published in Anesthesia and Analgesia